Sunday, February 15, 2009

To Buy Or Not To Buy

I'm getting a 4GB Zen for my nephew for his birthday. Mom and I are getting it actually. He's done a lot of good in the past weeks to help out while Dad was in the hospital and now that he's home recovering.

So now I have a predicament. There's a fiance offer with my Walmart Card to have no interest for a year on purchases over $250. This means I could buy either the 120 GB iPod or my Purple Nano and not have to worry about giving the credit card people any more money other than what I've purchased.

GAH!

But should I do it?

I've been debating the iPod thing for about 2 months now. And on top of it all it comes down to...do I want a pretty Pod or a big Pod.

If only Creative made the larger hard drive players, I wouldn't have this issue. I have a 30 GB Zen Vision and its FULL! GAH

Decisions Decisions. I suck at making them.

0 comments: