Saturday, January 17, 2009

Top Five On Friday: Week 207 (A Day Late)

From Music Memoirs

I was feeling pretty shitty yesterday so I didn't play my own meme. I'll do it today though.

Top 5 Ways That Music Can Warm You Up

1. If its good dance music it can get your boot-tay shaking and you will work up a nice sweat. Ah, I'd love to do that right now. If only my teeth would stop chattering.

2. Some songs can get the libido going...for instance, The Moody Blues - Deep. Oh yeah. If that doesn't warm you up, I don't know what else will.

3. Live music gets you warmed up, especially if you're at a concert with a lot of people moving about and dancing. Body heat can be a wonderful thing. (Especially when its only 3 degrees!!!)

4. Fast music can get the body going when your trying to work out. Lordy that's something I need to start doing again.

5. Slow music can warm you up when it makes you want to grab a nice blanket and a cup of joe or hot cocoa and just chill for the rest of the day/evening.

0 comments: