Sunday, January 04, 2009

Randomosity

~ Yes, I managed to get the blood drawn yesterday and they gave me a nice Bugs Bunny bandaid for my troubles. I'm still wearing it as my badge of courage or chicken-ness as the case may very well be.

~ BBC America aired the Graham Norton episode with Brandon Fraser and Alesha Dixon. Two things, Brandon is still a doll baby and Alesha's song The Boy Does Nothing is stuck in my damn head.

~ The 11th Doctor? Meh! I can't get excited or depressed about it. I'm just not sure that this isn't going to be Emo doctor. And dear god I hope Billie Piper doesn't make a return. I was never ever fond of Rose. Hate Rose. She's so trailer trashy.

~ Finally watched the Gavin & Stacey Christmas episode. I love this show so much. I wish BBC America would air the specials here too. Thanks to the internet this may be the only chance I have to see this one as there may not be a series 3 to the show.

~ Speaking of telly: Monk and Psych return this Friday!!!! YAY!!

~ I've previewed the new Morriseey album and its pretty darn good. Another Yay!

0 comments: