Monday, January 05, 2009

Disney Shows & Other Odd Stuff

~ Its terrible, I really have a fondness for Hannah Montana and The Wizards Of Waverly Place. I watched both of these last night, and I'm totally embarrassed to say that I enjoyed them.

~ I love cartoons too, especially Chowder, Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends and 6teen.

~ Slept like crap last night. I ended up watching weird cartoons on Adult Swim and then Leave It To Beaver after convincing my nephew that the Nostradamus 2012 special was going to traumatize me. I think it already did.

~ Wondering how long it will take to find out about my blood work. I guess the doc will tell me on Thursday.

~ Need to watch Ghost Town, since I bought the movie yesterday. I also need to rewatch Across The Universe at a time where I won't fall asleep.

~ I'm already wishing my work day over. I just hate sitting alone for 8 hours sometimes. It gets lonely even when I'm busy.

~ I hate when it randomly gets warm during the winter, so I have no clue what jammies to put on. I was messed up with my sleeping because of this as well as the nightmares etc I mentioned before.

0 comments: