Sunday, January 11, 2009

Things That Make Me Go Hmmm

~ Why BBC America plays the same shows over and over again on the night they air. I mean Doctor Who is on 3 times on its viewing day. The early epis at 8-10 then again 11-1 and I think possibly one more time after that. WTF is up with doing that?


~ Nick At Night plays all the cool sitcoms from the 80s but I swear they are only on at 3 in the morning. Last night because of a bout of insomnia/napping late, I was up til all hours watching telly.

~ The snow storm didn't make it here. North of Pittsburgh got hammered...My little hamlet of Charleroi on Mon got zippo! Heck we didn't even get the freezing drizzle. So much for that winter storm.

~ Why do kittens only sleep when you don't want them too? My two little boys are badness personified. The little girl is not quite as bad, but lordy I'd give anything to have the energy that those animals have.

~ Why do my wisdom teeth act up in the winter only? I seldom have issues with them once the temperatures get warm? And why does it have to cost loads of money to rid my mouth of them?

~ It costs $100 just to file the Inheritance Tax for gram's estate. Yay! Now I have to cough up another $407 dollars. People dying is not only a mental strain on people but its a financial one too.

0 comments: