Tuesday, January 13, 2009

100 Pages To Go

Ever read a book that was just pure torture? That's what I'm doing right now. Back in Nov, I think it was, I started The Monster Of Florence, a true crime novel about a serial killer.

BAH.

The murders themself are quite intriguing to read about, but the book itself is rather dry and it just drags on and on. I passed the halfway point last night. If I have any luck and if my brain can stand it, I may finish the damn thing tonight or tomorrow.

This is one book that I'll be glad to see end. I've read my share of awful novels/books but this one really takes the cake. It of course was on those MUST READ lists.

Must read if you want to die of boredom.

I'm going to finish it though. I hate to think I've wasted so much time on something to leave it before I've reached the end, even if reaching the end is the most torturous thing I've ever had to do.

0 comments: