Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Ghost Town

Damn me for not sleeping well the night before. I stayed awake for the first 45 minutes or an hour of this movie and then I crashed.

Damn it!

I was enjoying it too.

Ricky Gervais of the original Office, you know the one in the UK starred along with Tea Leoni and Greg Kinnear. I'm going to have to rewatch it over the weekend so I can see the whole damn thing.

I hate when I fall asleep through things I want to watch.

I don't mind falling asleep through stuff like CSI, Cold Case, Life and that sort of show. It seems I drift off best to cop-type dramas, but damn it, I really wanted to see this movie.

I fell asleep when I rewatched Across The Universe on New Years too.

Damn!

Must stay awake, next time. At least I was awake when we watched Mamma Mia!

0 comments: