Wednesday, January 07, 2009

I Can't Believe Myself

Why oh why oh why am I so in love with this freaking iPod Nano? I don't even like iPods. I would generally refuse to even consider owning one, as I think they are obnoxious. Then I saw this little baby.

It's PURPLE!!!

Its so freaking cute!

I sound like a 2nd grader, I know, but that's how much I love this thing.

Do I need it?

No! I managed to get the Pink Zen O'Doom working, so really I have that 4 GB player and a 30 GB player. If I was going to buy something obscenely expensive right now, after buying the new computer, it should be the bigger hard drive mp3 player, but no, I'm in love with this damn thing.

Isn't that how it always is though?

We always want things we either can't have, shouldn't have or are bad for us.

0 comments: