Thursday, January 22, 2009

Randomosity

~ So Caroline Kennedy has withdrawn her bid for Clinton's Senate seat. Good, she didn't deserve it. Things should not fall in your lap just because your name is Kennedy.

~ Inkheart opens this weekend. I so want to see it, but only if its playing at the Hollywood in Washington, PA. Its not playing at any of the Pittsburgh theaters that I like to go to. Boo!

~ Dear god, Sarah Palin is going to land a book deal. Why does the world care about this hick governor with a wacked out religion? I don't? Stay in Alaska honey with the clothes the GOP paid for and keep your mouth shut! We just don't care anymore. Oh and please don't attempt another run for major office. Have some pride!

~ Amazon has a bunch of free sampler EPs in their mp3 store for free. I love Amazon. I did some serious downloading yesterday.
BTW this is definitely one free one you want to try. It has Nick Lowe and Ron Sexsmith in the compilation as well as Robyn Hitchcock. Really a bunch of great songwriters and ITS FREE! So go check it out!

~ I hate when I get into the mood of not wanting to do anything. I've kinda been feeling that way all week. I just want to veg and I've had several months of that. I really want to be done with it all. I'm feeling much better, but I just can't seem to bring myself to do much of anything other than read. Maybe its because I know that money is scarce. ~sigh~

0 comments: