Monday, January 19, 2009

One For The Next Hand!


Well it looks like the Super Bowl is Pittsburgh VS Arizona, with Arizona being the underdog, most likely. However the Steelers shouldn't get their heads swollen. I watched the Arizona/Philly game and they played mean and rough.

If Pittsburgh has any hopes of winning they are going to have to wake up the running backs and the offensive line which seems to not even bother.

(Can you believe this post is coming from me?)

I'm a burgh girl no matter what, and even though watching the games usually gives me anxiety attacks, I'll be rooting the team on and wishing the halftime show didn't suck. Cos yeah, I hate Springsteen.

That said...even though the lyrics need some serious updating.

Oh and Tomlin Power works just as well as Cowher Power.

0 comments: