Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Its Party Day

Isn't that what the whole world is doing today? I don't think I've ever seen such excitement over the inauguration of one president. My only hope is that he can do a small fraction of what he's going to set out to do.

Fixing the mistakes that have been piling up isn't going to be an easy task for anyone. I truly don't believe there's a man or woman that really has it in them to do this, but Obama is definitely up for the challenge so more power to him.

I wish him all the luck in the world, as he is going to need it.

I pray that he is kept safe during his time in office, that he uses his power wisely and for the good of the people of this nation and the world, and that the Change he promised us is forthcoming.

I suppose just getting a new president is welcome CHANGE from what we've endured for the last 8 years, and for the record, I never voted for W once, not when he stole the presidency in 2000 and not in 2004.

I do have some words for the outgoing Commander in Chief, "Don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out!!!!"

0 comments: