Thursday, January 15, 2009

Damn Freaking Wisdom Tooth

I have no idea who to call, the doctor or the dentist. I have a terrible sore throat that just doesn't seem to want to go away. It was there off an on all last week, but since Sunday its been terrible. One of my wisdom teeth are acting up and I don't know who to call.

ARGH.

Not looking forward to calling either as antibotics are liking the course of action and I've had enough of them in the last few weeks, for the UTI etc and then of course being a women I got a fun infection afterwards.

FUQUA!

I have no idea what to do. Right now the tooth isn't bothering me, just the throat, and I hate to call the doc cos I'm really sure at this point she's going to think I'm a rip roaring lunatic.

I swear I've got this because I was in her damn office. Grrrr.

0 comments: