Saturday, January 24, 2009

Friday Night At Walmart

I can't believe I went to Walmart last night. I can't believe it wasn't really that busy. Sadly what that meant was that everyone had been there already and the shelves were empty.

PAH!

Half of the stuff on my list didn't get bought. Heck they didn't even have my Multi-Grain Cheerios. WTF is up with being out of those? They had every other kind of Cheerios too.

Double PAH!

I almost bought that 16 GB iPod Nano I've been coveting, but because of the slower than dirt people working in electronics that had a hard time processing a payment for my credit card, I gave up. Someday I'll get that Nano! I vow it. I may be near death when it happens, but I will get it!

The frozen food section used to be so awesome at Walmart, now it sucks! I want my tortilla crusted fish from Lean Cuisine dammit!!!

This is why I hate shopping at Walmart. At least I don't have to go back there for another 2 weeks or so. Thank God!

0 comments: