Wednesday, January 07, 2009

An Episode of ARGH

One would expect their attorneys to keep the stuff that's faxed to them that's relevant to the case they are working on for you, right?

HA!

Let's just say I sent something to my attorneys months ago and for some reason its not in my file and now I'm trying to find it, because it was something for Grandma's estate that was done wrong care of our bank and now I can't find it either.

Sonofabitchinbastard!

I want to have this estate closed by April. The inheritance taxes are due this month.

God love the gov't for taxing such paltry estates. Gram had money to bury her and her house. (And in this market, its not as if that is going to sell really soon, even if I put it up for sale right now)

I think I'm going to scream right now.

~Edit: Found the (insert expletive here) paperwork and faxed it on to said attorney from hell. God that man is lucky I like him.

0 comments: