Friday, March 31, 2006

Top 5 On Friday - Week 65 (Wishlist Edition)

Top 5 albums you wished you had in your collection (If you want, tell us why you want these albums)

My wish list is currently 2 pages long in a notebook. On Half.com my wishlist is 4 pages long. I'll post the discs that I currently want more than the rest.

1. Herman's Hermits - Mrs Brown You've Got A Lovely Daughter



I only own a best of disc right now. (I'm still waiting for A Kind Of Hush to come in the mail) I hope to own all 4 of the bands CDs before Oct. This particular disc has the songs from the On Tour album, which was one of my favorites.

2. Cliff Richard - Miss You Nights



One of the nicer best of packages. Oh and it has a pretty cover!

3. Glass Tiger - No Turning Back



These guys were one of my favorite 80's bands. This best of has a few unreleased tracks that I have to hear. One day I'll own a copy.

4. Annie Haslam - One Enchanted Evening



Annie covers the Beatles, She's Leaving Home on this one and I have to hear it!

5. The Tremblers - The Tremblers



Peter's cover of Elvis Costello's Green Shirt is on this one. Nuff said.

0 comments: