Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Going From Bad To Worse

While I'm taking a small breather...

After the cat fiasco this morning, I got locked out of the parking lot at work. I had to leave my car almost on the road until my boss got there. Then he sent me to buy keys for the lock on the gate. None of them worked!

And if that wasn't enough, at quarter to three my mum calls me at work. Now my mum doesn't call me at work ever, except on my cell. So I know this is bad.

My gram, who just turned 99 on Friday was admitted to the hospital after her doctors appointment. Mom, as would be expected, is a basket case. My sister is trapped at work. And no one but my father knows what's going on with my gram's condition.

So I had to leave work early to fetch my sister and now I have to sort out what things my gram is going to need at the hospital and any other loose ends that might need tying up.

Say a prayer for gram if you will. We still need her for awhile.

0 comments: