Friday, March 17, 2006

Monkees In The Mail

I caved in and order The Monkees Missing Links Vol. 3 this week.

Because it's pretty much out of print I spent more than I would have liked to spend on a disc that's not in the best of shape.



But I'm just really happy to have this in my collection. (Even though I spent nearly 17 bucks on a used disc. But then again, this disc has been sold for 22 and higher on a few sites I've been to, so I'm not complaining too much. I'm just going to make sure I don't spend as much when I buy Missing Links Vol. 1. That disc will complete my Monkees collection.

For some reason I've really been on a Monkees kick for the last week or two. I haven't a clue why. I guess it's because it's shiny happy bouncy music, and I'm really in the need for something like that right now. Plus I like looking at the cute pictures of Davy in the CD inserts.

0 comments: