Thursday, March 02, 2006

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen things I enjoy doing

1. Making mix cds and playlists. Music is everything to this girl.

2. Photography.

3. Exercise (I like it more when the weather is better, right now just about everything is a trial)

4. Gambling (I'm not a big gambler, but I do enjoy the slots)

5. Road trips! I don't get to go on many, but I like to discover new places and things.

6. Singing (Loudly and off key...which is the only way I sing)

7. Shopping (especially for music and clothes)

8. Driving (nothing is more relaxing...unless it's through Philly)

9. Memes! (This is one of my favorite blogging activities)

10. Reading (I love my smut novels)

11. Writing (I rather enjoy writing smut too)

12. Eating out. (20 some lbs down but I still love food, especially if the restaurant is good)

13. Talking on the phone (I don't do it as often as I used to, but I still like a nice long chat down the wire)

0 comments: