Saturday, March 04, 2006

Feeling Grumpy

It's been one long weekend. I went to the mall yesterday armed with coupons for Dots and Kohl's with hopes of finding something exciting.

Kohl's was a zoo, as it was the Grand Opening of the location we went to. The store was packed and beautiful, but all the merchandise was summerlike. I don't want to buy shorts when it's 30 degrees out. So to use the 10 dollar gift card that I had, I had to hunt down a purse. I found a great little black bag on sale for 12.50, so all in all, I paid 2.65 for a new purse. Yay!

We had waffles at the Waffle House after that, which was the highlight of the evening. I Heart Beat the Waffle House.

After consuming a waffle topped with strawberries and some hash browns we took off for the mall. Sadly there was nothing in Dots that caught my eye. I wonder if they ever made shirts with sleeves in the past year. At Christmas everything was sleeveless. WTF! The last time I checked Christmas was in the winter in this hemisphere!

So needless to say, I didn't buy anything there. There was a Corpse Bride shirt at Hot Topic, but I talked myself out of it. It wasn't necessary. I went down to FYE to check out the CDs. Nothing! Or at least nothing I wanted to blow 21 dollars on. FYE is the most expensive music chain around. (And there selection stinks)

I hate when I go to the mall and come up empty, it makes me cranky.

0 comments: