Sunday, March 12, 2006

Sick Of The Crud

I feel like crap. I've felt like crap for about a week now and it's not fun. It's not that I'm sick, at least not quite, it's that almost sick that makes everything annoying. Much like the weather that's warm, but not quite completely spring. (Because sometimes the sun shines in the spring and there are flowers)

My dental issues have been acting up, though the dentist assures me that my gums are healing better than he expected. I've had a little bout with a stomach bug too. All of this adds up to me not wanting to do much of anything except hide somewhere, perferrably under the covers with nobody to bother me, which hasn't happened.

I have slept alot though. That's nice, not that I wanted to go on a 10 hour sleepfest each night. And as for food? I can't tell you what I last ate that tasted good.

Suffice to say, my Christmas weight is almost gone now. That's the only good thing that came out of all of this.

All I want to do is feel better and be able to consume a small amount of food without wanting to toss my cookies afterwards. Blech.

0 comments: