Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Random Thoughts

Yes, it's time for another potpourri of thoughts.

~ Mary Kay is a pretty damn good line of skin care and make up. I swear they make the only lipstick that stays on after eating. The only line I like better is Chanel, but Mary Kay skin care is the best I've used so far. (Why am I not beautiful, then?)

~ I still have that damn Herman's Hermits song stuck in my head. I've got a mad crush on Peter Noone. Have I mentioned that?



He's so cute. I want to pinch his cheeks.

~ My "To Buy" CD list is now 2 pages long. This is so wrong. I've even made a few purchases and it seems to grow rather shrink. (Cheap Trick has a new disc out on June 6 along with Elvis Costello's The River In Reverse)

~ Keri Noble's new EP is supposed to be out next week. I'm very excited about this. I just wish I knew how much this 6 song EP was going to set me back. I'm thinking 20 bucks since that's what all her other EPs cost.

~ I need a DVDR drive badly. Why? I'm not sure, other than I want to copy some bootleg DVDs for family etc.

~ I'm going to the Spring Flower Show on Sunday! Yay! I'm going to get to take pictures this weekend! Squee!

0 comments: