Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Book Of The Moment



This is the next book on my reading list; She's Come Undone, by Wally Lamb. I don't usually read Oprah's recommendations, but I've heard good things about this one, so I'm going to give it a go.

I've made it a point to read something more thought provoking and then a fluff novel. I think it's to rest my mind, just in case the thought provoking book was too thought provoking.

The last two books I've read were real duds, so I hope this one is better, because when I read something awful, it puts me off reading, and I have a zillion books I'd like to get through this year.

I generally like stuff that's light and funny and yes, I admit, I'm a sucker for a good totally unrealistic romance novel. If it's a good fluff novel I can tear through it in about a day. If a book requires thought, well, I can never guess how long it will take to read it. This one looks amusing so I might get through it quickly.

0 comments: