Monday, March 13, 2006

Summer Plans?

Well, I know now that I'll at least get one road trip in July. It looks like the second weekend of July will see me traveling to Canton to visit with my brother.

I've only ever been to his house once a few years back over the 4th of July holiday when my computer went on the fritz. So this will be something different for me. I'm looking forward to it already. I haven't been anywhere in months with an exception of Wheeling a few weeks back.

Which means this summer I will finally get to eat at a damn IHOP! The closest one is in Youngstown, OH and I didn't get the chance to hunt it down a few years back when my sister and I were there for a concert.

I'll also get to tour a chocolate factory. Woot! That's something to look forward too.

Now if only the summer would get here. I'm ready for some excitement, because it's been a long, cold, boring winter (to paraphrase George Harrison).

0 comments: