Thursday, March 16, 2006

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen things you might not know about me and/or my silly obsessions.

1. The Moody Blues aren't my favorite band. (but they are one of them)

2. If Elvis Costello hadn't worked with Paul McCartney I probably never would have listened to his music.

3. Then and Now The Best Of The Monkees was the first CD I ever bought.

4. I like more music from the decade before I was born than those afterwards.

5. I've only known one of my grandparents.

6. I've never owned a car with less than 50000 miles on it.

7. My CD collection is probably over 4000 discs now.

8. On 99.9% of the road trips I've been on, I've done the driving.

9. The only states I've been in are PA, NJ, WV, MD, NY and OH.

10. I've been to Canada twice. Once to Niagra Falls and once to Toronto.

12. I still have a crush on Davy Jones.



13. I plan on seeing Peter Noone in concert on Justin Hayward's b-day.

0 comments: