Thursday, March 23, 2006

Thursday Thirteen




Thirteen things that have irked me this week.

1. Parish council covered dish dinners that I have to attend. I'm still trying to figure out how I got talked into being on parish council. Oh wait, I remember, the magical nun powers of persuasion.

2. My debt management program, which managed to drive me crazy when I was just trying to add an account to the program. (They managed to make me think I had missed a payment when I hadn't)

3. Buying concert tickets for a show that isn't until October! Lordy I could be dead by October or rather, the act I'm going to see could be dead!

4. Truckdrivers calling me "The Sexy Secretary" HA!

5. The P.A.M.S. (which is the taxing authority for local taxes in my area) not knowing the tax rate for the borough that I work in. I found out that all the employees in my company had 42 dollars more than they should have withheld. ARGH!

6. Not being able to go to sleep early enough for my body. During the week if I'm not in bed by 10:30 I'm tired the whole day. I haven't been able to fall asleep until 11 or later all week.

7. Out of print CDs. Everything I've been looking for is out of print!

8. The cold! Wasn't spring supposed to start on Monday at 1:26 pm? Why are we still getting snow showers and generally cold yucky weather?

9. Venues that don't let you know when concerts are going on sale. I had to find out that the Peter Noone tickets were on sale a day after the fact. Thankfully no one else knew either and I still managed to score great seats.

10. Not knowing where a concert is going to be at. My sis wants to see Gary Puckett and he's playing Hershey Park, but the specific venue isn't listed anywhere yet. That concert's in June.

11. Not remembering things. Eddie Izzard has been on BBC the last 2 Saturdays and I've forgotten to watch both times.

12. Being told I look like Velma from Scooby Doo. Ok, that was last Friday, but that still counts, cos I'm still irked by it. The question now is, am I the "Sexy Secretary" or "Velma?"

13. The Moody Blues. I love them, but everything they do right now is annoying me. Including playing a show in Niagra Falls on April 1. (Considering Niagra Falls is on my list of places I really want to go)

0 comments: