Thursday, January 30, 2003

Bits of Randomness

My randomness is a mixture of to do's and other odds and ends.

Firstly I need to do some cd shopping this weekend. I need to find the Caroline Lavelle CD Brilliant Midnight as well as the recent Devlins and Erasure CDs. A few others too, but those are the ones I really need.

The CD burning party. I very likely may be burning about twenty or more shows again this weekend. All in the quest for more Bowie, Cure and Banshees shows. A few new Costello shows would be nice too. I need all the Costello-y goodness I can get.

Man out of Time needs to have a break. I need to get a few more pages written in Not My Slave.

~other bits and pieces

Why is it, when you are trying to burn cds for a certain day, your cd burner starts to make shiny coasters?

Spiderman...That movie was only good for one viewing...any more and it becomes cheesy and boring

Madonna's video for Bad Girl is the best video she's ever done. (and you've got to love Christopher Walken as the Angel of Death)

Things that you hate never seem to go away (case in point my job)

Things that you enjoy pass by so very quickly (case in point..days off)

0 comments: