Monday, January 13, 2003

Just for the fun of it

I decided to go back to the original title of the blog..cos I was bored..and just sitting around the puter pondering what interesting things I could put up on the blog...At some point I need to change the pictures on the side, but I'm very attached to that one picture of Elvis Costello, I just couldn't bring myself to take it down.

I have dozens of better pictures of Gregory,but I think Danny deserves his day in the sun. Goodness knows I have enough pictures of him that shouldn't distort the size of the page. My problem is I truly have so many pictures of Elvis that I could devote a whole website to him. One day I will, but I have a hard enough time keeping up my Elfman Shrines: both are sadly neglected, and my 2 Greg Proops pages.

Ah well, Elvis stole the spot Greg once occupied on the side of the page, cos well he's just better looking. Ah, nah that's not true, they are both doll babies, but pictures of Greg are just no fun. I should find a small picture of Duran Duran for my page or maybe Siouxsie and the Banshees so I can look at Steven Severin every now and again.

One day I'll post a rather lovely piece of Erotic poetry Mr. Severin wrote. It's called "The Pearl Ring" and can be found deep in the dark recesses of his website which is www.stevenseverin.com

If I'm correct the title of the volume of poetry was "the 12 revelations"

I'm going back to the book I am reading, it's called "Courtesan." Its about King Henri of France and his mistress Diane De Poitiers.

Laters

0 comments: