Wednesday, January 08, 2003

Getting to Know Greg Questions

Well cos I know all of you have been wondering...I got the email with the responses from Greg in my email today! I'm very excited about this. I plan on compiling them into an article for you guys...which I will post here...and at my Land of Ocelots Yahoo Group..

I was rather surprised to see that email in my box today..surprised yet happy...It's always nice when something you work on for awhile is completed.

I have read through his answers...and I have to say..he made me almost choke on my can of soda...at least once...I adore this man...and As far as his taste in music is concerned...he's kicked himself up a notch in my book on a few accounts! Which means I could probably not want to kill him in a conversation about music...And we all know how much I love to argue about music!!

All I can say is that it was worth the wait..and it will definitely give you all a well deserved giggle when I can post them.

0 comments: