Tuesday, January 07, 2003

The Whose Line Whore...needs a Greg fix

Where is my darling Greggie when I need him? I'm so sick of seeing the same 10 epis of Whose Line on ABCFam. It's downright disgusting. Surely they own the rights to more than just a season or two of episodes? I just need to see a nonobnoxious episode of Whose Line..

Hmmm that might be impossible since I can't watch the British epis anymore... For some reason I don't get nearly as much enjoyment out of the American version..could be from the lack of rotation of the player...A girl can get sick of looking at Wayne Brady...and the like..over and over again...On the British epis..there was more variety..and the shows were definitely funnier..

Ah well..it's not as if I can change anything..I'm not likely to see alot of Greggie goodness..unless of course he decides to show up on my doorstep...He can of course..there is an open invitation for him at all times...And if he wants to employ me as his shoe licker...I'm game if the salary is right...Hell if it's not right..to get out of the freakish ...hellish job I have...I'd go!

What I'd really enjoy right now..is well...for the phones to die at my job...for all the systems to be down...and well...life to amble on..but that's not likely to happen...I could not get that lucky...

On a happy note..my concubine Elvis is up for 3 Grammy awards..of which I allow him to win two...because in one category..he's up against David Bowie...and I think he deserves an award as well...Must be fair right?

The really interesting thing is..he's got 2 albums up for Grammies..When I Was Cruel...and Cruel Smile...This is definitely proof that the music world does have some taste...

To which case....the music whore....bows to his infinite talent..and goes off to work on her story...

0 comments: