Wednesday, January 15, 2003

Some Randomness

Ah..before I get around to posting more of Man Out of Time I've decided to just give you some random rambling thoughts.

~ Thanks to that Art of the Mix I've been trying to make a mix cd, and I can't think of one damn theme for one.

~Every now and then you listen to something that you haven't listened to in ages and you become obsessed with it all over again. (please take away my Adam Ant CDs)

~80's music has a lovely way of making you smile. For the most part it's so cheesy and so fun you can't help but enjoy the ride!

~You know life is bad when you start feeling like you are living out a Tom Petty song, and that Tom Petty song is "Even the Losers"

~When you really want to write something, you have no inspiration.

~Alton Brown and Greg Proops should do a show together, but I don't think my heart could handle all that goodness on one show

~Danny Elfman seriously needs to go in the studio and record an album of well songs. As much as I adore drifting to la la land with a good Elfscore, I'd love to hear Mr. Elfman sing something again. It's been way to long.

~If Duran Duran don't get that album out soon, they all may be collecting Social Security while on tour.

~What ever happened to Basia? She had a fantastic jazzlike sound, I miss her.

~Speaking of missing people, where is the former Phantom of the Opera, Michael Crawford hiding. The last I heard he was working on a musical about vampires. Can you say THUD?

0 comments: