Tuesday, January 07, 2003

Music Whoring again..

Ah...a moment to discuss one of the only things that bring me joy! Yes..Music...what soothes the savage music whore..Right now there are several things that soothe my tired mind...

Elvis Costello..he can sing just about anything..but the live versions of Party Girl from the 2002 tour really make me weak...as do his version of The Judgement....I'll stand with him in the court of love anyday...even if it is near Denny's...

Erasure....Tell it To Me...a b-side from the new single Solsbury Hill..It kicks major ass...and is one of the few songs that I can put in the music match player from hell..and play over and over and over again....

Bryan Ferry...Well I adore the Avalon cd by Roxy Music...which I recommend to anyone...but as you can see from my old wish list..there's the cd he put out this year called Frantic..which has the most glorious song...Goddess of Love..It makes you want to get a glass of wine and just lay back and relax for a few hours..

Madonna...I have always found room for madonna...lately...I've been enjoying the Evita Soundtrack...I adore the dance version of Don't Cry for me Argentina...

Oh and have you heard the new U2 song....The Hands that Built America....I'm always taken aback by U2...they are one band..that rarely disappoints..that and I adore Bono

0 comments: