Friday, January 24, 2003

Nothing Much to Say

If you've read my livejournal you know I've had the cream of the crappiest of days. Car Trouble (Adam Ant pun intended) Work was Hell and a host of other miserable things today. So yes I'm ranting and no it's not likely to make me feel any better.

I'm burning a massive trade right now, 45 discs and I'm listening to alot of shows I've not listened to before. About 12 of the CDs I'm burning are The Cure, which I really don't have an obsession for, but hey in a few more discs I just might. I'll be very happy to burn the Matchbox Twenty disc and the Yazoo disc, just to hear them at long last. I've only had them for a few months.

And again, somewhere in the midst of all this burning I will make a mix cd or two, just for the fun of it.

Maybe by tomorrow night I'll be able to write in one of the two stories, but as of now I'm just burned out on everything. I just need alittle inspiration to get one of the stories kicking again, unfortunately I don't know where that's going to come from.

So until tomorrow...

0 comments: