Saturday, January 18, 2003

Did I mention that I am very tired?

I just got home from a very long but amusing day. I worked four hours or somewhere in that vicinity, then 2 friends of mine and myself went out. We went back to the Tiki Lounge, because April wasn't with us last week The Tiki Lounge is a rather amusing bar on Carson St in Pittsburgh, for those of you not familiar with it. Inside the bar is decorated like something out of "The Brady Bunch in Hawaii" There are booths with the whole thatched hut look. It's not easy to describe but its great!

We walked about the South Side for quite a bit. Found nothing at Dave's Music, again!! Why can't Pittsburgher's part with their Costello vinyl? I have yet to find one EC album on vinyl yet, and that depresses me. I want some Costello vinyl in my collection. I have Oingo Boingo Vinyl, Erasure Vinyl, Duran Vinyl and a myriad of other bands on vinyl, but no Elvis Costello. weep for me!

So tomorrow I hope to have a few more pages to Man Out of Time. I think I have a nice direction for where I want the story to go. Plus I'm going to be making a nice Bowie mix cd if time permits. I also have to burn 13 Costello shows for my trading partner Nigel. So tomorrow will be a busy day.

0 comments: