Friday, January 17, 2003

The Many Top Ten Lists of the Music Whore.

I posted the top 10 albums you can't live without at my livejournal yesterday, as well as my top 10 80's albums at my 80's list and my top 10 Elfman songs at my Elfman group. So as you might have established, I'm having a top 10 kinda craze. So I thought I'd share some more of my top 10's with you.

Top 10 Cheesy 80's songs

10. Adam Ant - Apollo 9
9. Animotion - Obsession
8. General Public - Tenderness
7. Erasure - Who Needs Love Like That
6. Pet Shop Boys - West End Girls
5. Squeeze - Pulling Mussels from a Shell
4. OMD - If You Leave
3. Bangles - Walk Like an Egyptian
2. Thompson Twins - Hold Me Now
1. Cyndi Lauper - She Bop

My top 10 Dark and Brooding Songs

10. Peter Murphy - Cuts You Up
9. Siouxsie and the Banshees - Turn to Stone
8. Love and Rockets - No Big Deal
7. Bauhaus - Who Killed Mr. Moonlight
6. Oingo Boingo - Out of Control
5. Depeche Mode - Question of Lust
4. Japan - Gentlemen Take Polaroids
3. The Cure - Fascination Street
2. Roxy Music - More Than This
1. Oingo Boingo - Long Breakdown.

Top Ten Songs of the Moment (meaning these songs stick in my head easily)

10. David Bowie - Modern Love
9. Erasure - Tell It To Me
8. Elvis Costello - Everyday I Write the Book
7. Cyndi Lauper - Shine
6. Adam Ant - Vive Le Rock
5. Madonna - Die Another Day
4. Mary J. Blige - Familiy Affair
3. Alan Frew - Lipstick
2. Duran Duran - Dreamboy
1. Matchbox Twenty - Disease

0 comments: