Thursday, February 10, 2011

WTF is wrong with politicians

Yet another politician has resigned as a result of a sex scandal. And who knows maybe crybaby Boehner will be next.

Seriously, keep it in your pants guys!

What kills me about the latest one...The REPUBLICAN Christopher Lee was sending shirtless pictures of himself and saying he was unmarried to a woman he met on Craigslist.

Yikes.

Plus Mr. Lee has a beautiful wife and a cute little boy.

These guys should be ashamed of themselves. Mind you, I don't think this should be grounds to leave office, well except that he's a Repugnant Republican, but still. Don't these guys know they almost always get caught with their pants down..or in this case with their shirts off?

Which brings me to the question I ask everyday...and I'm sure Bilbo does too....How many brain cells are there in our government? Is there a full brain between them all? Somehow I don't think so.

3 comments:

Mike said...

I read somewhere that politics attracts people like this.

Bilbo said...

You have to wonder what these people are thinking when they do this sort of thing...if their judgment is faulty enough to let them do ass-clowny things like this, what sort of judgment can we expect them to show when they are voting and making decisions on things that affect the lives of millions of Americans? Not to mention the ultra-low opinion I have of people who would cheat on a spouse, anyhow.

rashbre said...

I expect its the same for your county, where there is also a lot more 'banked' scandal. Over here it gets 'played' at a time designed for maximum impact.