Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Getting Nowhere Fast

Do you ever get that feeling that no matter what you do, you will never get ahead?

EVER!

I finished one load of laundry, only to discover I will probably have another to do in about a day or two. ARGH! I feel like I work at a Chinese laundry!

Then there's grocery shopping. I'm pretty sure I live at Giant Eagle and Save A Lot.

I have 3 reviews I need to write and 2 are due next week. I swear I don't have time to listen to music I want to listen to anymore.

At least the one review I'm half done with is actually pretty good. I'm not sure about the other two, but I need to get cranking on them ASAP.

~sigh~

At least it means some extra money coming in.

I still want to petition for the 36 hour day.

2 comments:

Mike said...

I know what you mean about money. Here I thought I was number two. You know behind Gates. And then it turns out Mubarik has 80 Billion!! Here I am, bumped down another notch.

rashbre said...

I know what you mean about the 36 hours. I think of it as 25x8 living. The new phone could be a handy device to write the album reviews?