Saturday, February 05, 2011

It Was A Busy Day

I woke up to a phone call from my boss asking for a favor. That favor involved me going to Washington, PA this morning.

No problem.

I actually got to Target for the first time since Christmas! I also got a wonderful breakfast sandwich at Panera Bread too. Mmmm. Oh and dad got his dozen Krispy Kreme donuts too. Oh and I got the book light for my Nook!!! Yipee!

Yup this morning was all about "win!"

I even managed to get to the YMCA for a half hour on the exercise bike and then went grocery shopping.

I dumped my spare change in the Coinstar machine and got a gift card for Amazon for $18.54! No wonder my purse was so heavy!

Then I made dinner...

After which I passed out on the couch watching Bones.

I think this was my most eventful Saturday in ages! Woo hoo!

2 comments:

Mike said...

Sometimes things just fall in place.

Bilbo said...

Every once in a while, the good guys (or girls) win one! Glad you had a good day!!