Friday, February 04, 2011

Top 5 On Friday




Top 5 artists you wish would play during half time at the Super Bowl



You guys know the drill. Play along in the comments or in your journal. This meme is created for my site Music Memoirs. Feel free to go there and check out my other weekly memes and play along.

Well a good deal of my favorites have played the big game! Paul McCartney...The Stones..I mean, it really is hard to top that! Plus its hard to figure out what HUGE bands would rate the game.

Let's see:

1. Sugarland (They are country superstars and we haven't seen country take a lead here in awhile)

2. Cher (I wonder if the guys would react to her costumes?)

3. Madonna (There would have to be some recovery time for the players if they actually watched the show)

4. Lady Gaga (Don't like her, but it sure would make Halftime memorable)

5. Lady Antebellum (Just because I love them)

3 comments:

Mike said...

Agree with number 4.

Anonymous said...

Hi...I'd have to say 1. Paul McCartney, 2. Van Halen, 3. Lenny Kravitz, 4. Interpol, 5. Sugarland

Jean-Luc Picard said...

We probably aren't allowed to see rthe half time show here.