Tuesday, February 08, 2011

The Money Fairy Arrived!

I got paid today!! Woo hoo!

Now I need to prioritize what needs to be done with the pay, or rather the refund. Here's what I've come up with so far

1. Get brakes checked. Its been a hard winter, and I think Francesca may need new ones.

2. Must price futons for the living room. Have I mentioned we have the worst furniture in the whole world? Plus I need somewhere to crash in the living room when mom is laying down.

3. Ipod!! (Hey it is tax deductible!!) Gotta love my side job! Especially as most of the music I'm sent comes to me digitally now.

4. Go to the dentist. This should be higher on my priority list..but oh do I hate going to doctors and dentists these days.

4 comments:

Mike said...

I vote for #1. Without brakes the other items won't mean much.

Bilbo said...

I'm with Mike on this one...I'd rather have you with us with bad teeth than not with us at all.

Jean-Luc Picard said...

The dentist is a major money-drainer.

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

I've got the doctor this week and the dentist next week. Urgh!