Monday, February 07, 2011

Another Football Season Over

To say I'm disappointed in the result of yesterday's game is an understatement.

I didn't watch the game.

My heart can't take football, especially if it is our team. But from the first half hour, I knew things weren't going the way we wanted them to.

It's just hard to believe that there will be no more football for 5 months.

Yet games like hockey and baseball seem to go on forever and ever.

But all in all, Pittsburgh had a good year. I'm sure the players got a hefty bonus for getting to the big game, but it sure is a shame they had to blow it.

~ Sigh ~

You can't win em all.

1 comments:

Bilbo said...

We didn't watch the game, either, although probably 99.87953% of the local area did. Had a nice dinner and went to bed early, knowing we'd find out about the game (and the commercials) in the morning. That said, phooey on Green Bay!