Monday, February 14, 2011

My New Phone

Motorola Citrus Android Phone (Verizon Wireless)I finally decided to buy a Smartphone. The Motorola Citrus is a starter Smartphone.  I really coveted the LG Vortex, but I didn't want to spend $80 on a phone, especially as I don't use the phone all too often.

My regular cell plan only allows for 450 minutes and 250 text messages. I've now got a data plan though...More than I want to spend a month, but I did find out something that makes me happy.

I found out that if I bring a pay stub in to Verizon Wireless, I'll get 8 percent off my bill!

Woo hoo!

I'm kind of excited about my new toy.

3 comments:

Mike said...

Way to go on beating the system a little.

Bilbo said...

I have an iPhone, but I'm not sure I like having a phone that's smarter than I am.

Janelle said...

I got a text this morning that I'm elligible for an upgrade, but I can't decide if 1) I want to take advantage of it when my phone is working great still and 2) if I want to spring for a smart phone right now, what with getting ready to graduate from college and become a real adult and all.