Monday, February 21, 2011

The State Of The Country Scares Me

Maybe because I just read a book about Marie Antoinette.

Maybe because the Tea Party governor in Wisconsin is badshit insane and doesn't give a fly rats ass about working people.

Then there's the total disgust most people feel for our government as a whole.

This is scary.

Really scary.

Both parties are two far to their respective sides to compromise. They are too busy worrying about getting ahead in the next election to care about the millions of people out of work, or working at the poverty level.

This is wrong.

Its depressing.

But most of all it is scary.

I think most of you know which party I associate with most of the time. But right now, I don't think either major party is doing their job, and those Tea Party-ers? Oh dear god, toss them in Boston Harbor where they belong.

There has to be some way to bring sanity back into our government?

Isn't there?

1 comments:

Diane said...

You're not alone, Andrea. It seems like every issue is a battle. So much dissension and forced compromise. What happened to the people's voice? Most of my elected officials are not representing my views nor addressing my concerns.