Thursday, February 24, 2011

Must Make This

I've been searching websites for stuff I can make in the slow cooker, so that mom doesn't have to cook. I was really hunting for an easy Cranberry Pork recipe, but I found this instead.

Pineapple Pork!! Mmmmm this llooks so good!! I'm actually getting pretty good at this cooking thing, and I really love the crock pot.

Original Recipe Yield 6 servings
Ingredients
1 (3 pound) boneless pork roast
2 teaspoons seasoned salt
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks, undrained
1 1/2 cups chopped dried cranberries
Directions
1.Rub the pork roast on all sides with salt and pepper, and place in a slow cooker. Pour in the pineapple chunks and juice, and sprinkle in the cranberries.
2.Cover, and cook 7 hours on Low.

1 comments:

Bilbo said...

What time is dinner, and can I bring a bottle of wine?