Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Wow!

I had nothing to say yesterday. I think that's a first in a very long time.

I guess it had to do with running around like a fool after work, which is becoming a regular occurrence and then fighting for the shower, which shouldn't be a regular occurrence but it is, getting to the Y to get my exercise in and then flopping down on the couch to watch Mike and Molly.

I lead a very exciting life, don't I?

I think it is because I'm sick of politics...because politics makes me sick.

Entertainment news is so bleh.

Billy Ray and Tish are the only thing amusing me.

Why?

Some stars fight over money...they are going to fight over the kid....just the one...the one that makes more money than they ever did.

LOL.

Then Janelle reminded me of Conan...I can't say it enough...I freaking can't stand Conan O'Brien. Actually I can't stand any late night shows...seriously...go to bed people.

On a happier note...

Psych is back tomorrow night and it looks like we'll be getting a Christmas episode!! Woo hoo!

3 comments:

Mike said...

You need back up emergency posts for times like that.

Janelle said...

Haha. Sorry. I stand by the fact that he's done some pretty cool stuff, though.

The Mistress of the Dark said...

Mike: I did have a post, but for some reason it didn't show up, it is there now.

Janelle: yes he did...before the whole NBC debacle now he's just a whiner with a whole lot of money.