Thursday, November 11, 2010

Behold The Power Of Coffee

I have totally fallen in love with the new Carmel Mocha Latte at McDonald's. I still can't believe all the good coffee costs $3.50 and if it's from Starbucks or some other fancy coffee place it is more like $5.00.

Oye!

I never thought I'd spend that kind of money on a drink that didn't have alcohol in it!

What is funny is that places like Sheetz and my Exxon  Buy N' Fly have great coffee too at much cheaper prices, but I'm seldom there when the need for caffiene strikes.

Go figure.

So tell me, what is your favorite coffee and what's the most you've ever spent on a cup o' Joe.

BTW the best coffee I've had was in Berlin, OH at Java Joe's

2 comments:

Bilbo said...

Brew your coffee at home and use International Delights Caramel Macchiato creamer in it. It's much cheaper, and really good. If you really want to splurge, buy a can of Readi-Whip and spray some on top, then drizzle with caramel ice cream topping. Be sure to make two, so we can enjoy them together while we compare blogging notes.

Anonymous said...

While I prefer buying 'scratch and dent' coffee at Discount Grocery Safari (yes, that IS an actual store) and brewing it at home, the expensive free trade coffee at Earth Fare in Rock Hill, SC is quite good.
Oh, yes, black, no nothing.