Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Murphy's Law

If I have to go to Pittsburgh for my boss, it will be a beautiful sunny day in the city.

If I go to Pittsburgh to spend the day there it will be overcast or cloudy.

Why is this?

I am in firm belief that I am allowed to have no joy.

I had to drop something off in the city for him...remember that the city is about 30 miles from where I live and work. I couldn't stop for lunch, even though he shipped me off at about 12:15 pm. I got stuck in construction and I had to pass all the places I love to go on the way in and out: Crazy Mocha, Pita Pit, Quadbo, Cheesecake Factory, Primantis, Buca, Hard Rock..do I need to go on.

There's really a certain amount of unfairness to all of this.

Oh and the Christmas lights were up at Station Square.

Grrrr

3 comments:

Mike said...

"to have no joy"

So do you live in mudville?

Jean-Luc Picard said...

That's the rule of weather.

Nikki - Notes of Life said...

I don't think I'll be seeing any sunny days for some time... We've got quite a windy storm going on (so much so that I don't see the point of going to bed yet as it's only going to keep me awake!).