Friday, November 12, 2010

Top 5 On Friday



Top 5 Artists You Never Expected To Like But You Do


You guys know the drill. Play along in the comments or in your journal. This meme is created for my site Music Memoirs. Feel free to go there and check out my other weekly memes and play along.

1. Zac Brown Band: I like more country music now than ever before, mostly because it really isn't pure country. I think I really didn't like the band's name. It screamed redneck to me. Then I heard them do As She's Walking Away on the CMA's this week and I was in love.

2. Mika: When his first album came out, I dismissed him. Didn't bother to listen. Then I heard We Are Golden. I was an instant convert.

3. Mitchel Musso: I never ever thought I'd like a Disney kid, but this one can really sing and they aren't trying to make him into the next best thing, so he might stand a chance.

4. Diana Krall: OK, I just wanted to hate her, cos she is married to "The Man". However after listening to The Girl In The Other Room, I gave up trying to hate her, and fell in love with the whole Krallstello thing.

5. Lady Gaga: I love to hate her, but damn it her music is catchy and I can't totally hate on her. Though I think I will always wish she'd just go away....so I don't get any more of her earworms stuck in my head...Papa ...Paparazzi

1 comments:

Mike said...

I've heard of one out of five. Not bad for me.