Monday, November 08, 2010

Powell's Books!


Have any of you done any online shopping at Powell's Books?
Doctor Who: The Krillitane Storm

It looks like an interesting online shop and unlike so many of the big book retailers online, it seems to be all books.

All kinds of books. OK, they have lots of the Doctor Who books and that makes me so excited, since these are a pain in the butt to find here. Plus so many of them have those beautiful covers with David Tennant on them.

Any book with David Tennant on the cover is a good book in my eyes.

Actually they can put Matt Smith on the cover too. He's not a bad looking bloke!

So if any of you want to make me happy this

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you like Powell's Books online stores, you should visit their brick and mortar store in Portland, Oregon - a freakin' book lover's dream! A full city block and God knows how many floors - my husband had to drag me out of there when we were visiting the city. There are NO words!