Friday, November 26, 2010

Top 5 On Friday



Top 5 Musical things that you'd get up at the butt crack of dawn to get


You guys know the drill. Play along in the comments or in your journal. This meme is created for my site Music Memoirs. Feel free to go there and check out my other weekly memes and play along.

1. Tickets to see Erasure (Not that this will ever be a problem. These guys don't come to my fair or not so fair city)

2. A good deal on either a 64 GB iPod Touch or the 160 iPod Classic. Sadly there's no such thing as Apple doesn't allow these items to really go on sale much. PAH!

3. A great laptop with loads of hard drive space for my music, because I'm really lazy about getting stuff on my netbook.

4. A pair of headphones for my mp3 players that weren't totally uncomfortable!!! or always falling out of my ears. Do they make such a thing?

5. All the special edition Monkees CDs...assuming Rhino would make them available again.

0 comments: