Monday, November 01, 2010

Sometimes I Wonder

How some people exist with no brain cells whatsoever.

I realize that I'm not a member of Mensa but the level of stupidity I deal with on a daily basis is just astounding. It makes me wish I didn't have to leave my house on a daily basis. Of course, I'd still be able to turn the TV on and see the fuckery and stupidity that occurs in Washington.

Seriously....I want to enlist Stewart and Colbert to have a Rally To Restore Intelligence!

Now that would be something.

I wonder if we could petition them?

I can only handle so much. I don't know how Bilbo survives working so close to such great stupidity on a daily basis. It has to be hard on the sanity!!!

2 comments:

Mike said...

You have to hold on..... Only one more day.

Bilbo said...

I've been insane for a long time, so living this close to the lunacy doesn't bother me as much as you might think.